Shelter 2 Complete Edition includes the main game and the Shelter 2: Mountains DLC in one great pack.
Guide a powerful Lynx through vast open landscapes. Give birth to your cubs, raise and strengthen them by mastering your skills for hunting prey. Explore the wild beauty of nature and do everything possible to prepare your family for the vicious entities dwelling on the cold tundra.
The game follows the life of a mother lynx, starting as a pregnant animal, giving birth and continuing in to a journey of parenthood where nurturing her cubs is paramount for survival. Shelter 2 includes more elaborate gameplay features than its predecessor, such as stamina, different types of movements, jumps and a variety of prey to kill. Besides hunting there are several maternal and hunting features, such as calling the cubs closer, smell for prey, making sure they drink water from rivers and lifting and carrying your cubs from harm’s way.
A vast wilderness awaits
Environments in Shelter 2 are much bigger than its predecessor and allow a lot more freedom than ever before, allowing players to find favorite spots to return to. This time weather and seasons change, harsh winters and bloomy summers awaits you!
The music is once again presented by Retro Family, awarded for their work on the Pid Soundtrack, and the visuals have been reinvented by adding dense atmosphere and lighting to the patterned graphical art style.
Shelter 2: Mountains:
The world of Shelter 2 is growing. Mountains is an add-on package that introduces a vast new highland area and a strong new fauna that can act as both predators and prey.
• A vast mountain area to explore. High peaks and dense lowlands makes the journey go vertically
• Foxes, bears, and birds of prey now populate all parts of the world. Certain animals acts as both prey and predator
• New secrets and hidden areas to explore
• 2 new pieces of original music
• New weather effects and 4 new lighting schemes. A rich winter evening, a misty autumn, and cold spring and a vivid summer palette
• New collectables and achievements as well as a new unlockable Lynx skin
• OS X version Lion 10.7 or later
• Processor: 2.6 GHz single core
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card with 256 MB shared or dedicated RAM (ATI or NVIDIA)
• Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Now includes the Shelter 2: Mountains DLC!