Full-featured Usenet newsreader
Threaded discussions - follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
Powerful filtering - extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
Multiple server support - download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers simultaneously.
Effortless file uploading - drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click.
Integrated image viewing - view pictures directly with built-in image gallery.
Post processing - full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.
- Added location rules for fine control over where downloaded files are saved
- The Copy Self alias feature now uses the correct From: address
- Copy Self emails now contain the Newsgroups: header
- Renamed the "Archive" toolbar button "Move"
- Added optional toolbar button "Copy", as well as "Copy to" and "Move to" menu items
- The Download Filetype command now works correctly when in text mode
- The delete button for NZB sets now works when the set is not selected
- Fixed case where a message saved as draft could lose all text after quitting and restarting
- The Queue and Kill Series commands now work correctly when the top-level file series row is selected