If you really want to know if your password (or a part of it) is known by hackers you need to check it with a real password checker tool.
We all use passwords all the time everyday. This App helps you find out if your passwords are more or less secure. Tip: Just enter a partial of your acutally used passwords.
* Protect you from brute force passwort attacks by choosing good password phrases
* Passwords with only six or eight characters are not secure in any case
These are used by hackers in so called brute-force method. The brute-force method is a trial and error method by "guessing" passwords just by go through a dictionary.
Learn here how good you have chosen your passwords.
Just enter the first 3 letters of a secure password to find out more.
You can use this App to educate your personal to use more secure passwords, rather then simple ones.
Currently you can check against about 13'000 commonly used passwords in English and German.
- No words you enter are stored.
- No internet connection required. It all works offline.
- This App is written in native Cocoa/Objective-C only. No external or 3th-part libraries used. So it uses only CoreFoundation.framework.
- Check now against two million (2,000,000) well known passwords and partial variants and warns you if partially found
- Simulates a so called "brute force" attack
- New Spanish dictionary added