Light the spark of curiosity in your child. Create fun, interactive characters by building and matching beautiful animations. Solve the puzzles and discover the professionals, each with a story to tell!
• Winner of a Parents’ Choice Recommended Award/ Spring 2016
• Winner of the EBGE Award for Best App for Touch Screen Devices
Children love to talk about what they want to be when they grow up (Astronaut! Racing car driver! Ballet dancer!), often it changes from day to day. As you play this game together, they learn that life is full of choices, and you can talk about that all important question together in a fun and creative way!
What’s it all about: an educational puzzle game for 2-6 year olds. In three animated stripes, children match 10 different characters, each with their own profession.
Each character shares a little secret with a short, funny poem.
All animations are handcrafted frame by frame, in great detail and with a sense of humour, so that children love them at first sight!
Created by parents who understand the importance of good quality aesthetics in their children’s games, with the help of educational experts for the best possible learning experience. Match & Learn™ The Professions allows your child to observe, remember, choose and match fast and efficiently while developing their motor skills.
• Mr. Whistle the Traffic Officer
• Mr. Bricky the Builder
• Miss Splash the Firefighter
• Miss Pirouette the Ballet Dancer
• Miss Floaty the Astronaut
• Mr. Yumyum the Chef
• Dr. Feelgood
• Mr. Big Bear the Basketball Player
• Mr. Speed the Formula 1 Driver
• Mr. Lasso the Cowboy!
• Over 1,000 beautifully hand drawn frames of animation that reveal each character’s own special universe.
• Uplifting music and funny sound effects throughout the game, personalised to each character.
• Funny, engaging poems that highlight each profession’s little secrets, recited with a unique style by a professional actor that will put a smile on any face.
• Carefully crafted colour schemes to create the best iPad games for toddlers and preschoolers.
• Option to personalise your experience by entering your child’s name.
• Built-in mechanics to enhance your child’s puzzle and motor skills.
• Narrated in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
We aim to create the best educational apps for toddlers and preschoolers. Your opinion is important to us and a friendly review would be highly appreciated, so please do not hesitate. If you experience any problems, first let us know and rate us later! Chances are we will be able to fix it.
Report a bug at [email protected]
We respect your privacy. This means:
• We do not collect or share any personal data.
• No ads or in-app purchases are ever to be found in our games.
• We are a proud member of “Moms With Apps/ Know What’s Inside” program.
About Petita Demas
We are a company dedicated to our friends who are small in height but big in our hearts. Our aim is to light the spark of curiosity in children.
We build creative, educational apps for children aged 2-6. Our games have crystal-clear concepts, exceptional aesthetics and great production values. As parents, we feel responsible for the aesthetic education of our children and we believe this can shape the way they experience, interact and later on reshape our world. By creating apps that appeal to adults too, we hope to strengthen the bonds between parents and children through joyful play.
We believe education and creativity will make the world a better place, join us on our journey!
Find out more at petitademas.com
Stability tweaks to make game experience more fluid, bug fixes and improvements.