Youtubers Life is the ultimate life simulation/tycoon videogame in which you can effortfully become the world’s greatest gaming video blogger in history by editing videos, expanding the amount of fans and turning yourself into a wealthy fellow. Create your character —customize it as you wish, there are thousands of hillarous combinations— and start making your first broadcasts in the cozy room at your parents’ where you have grown up since you were little. Record gameplay sessions, buy new and classic consoles, keep an eye on daily tasks, and socialize yourself to increase your popularity while you have to deal with fans, friends, family and time management!
Make your own videos
Editing your own videos has never been so immersive! Follow the whole process from A to Z and publish your broadcasts on Internet! Purchase your favourite titles online, get them delivered at home and start recording your gameplay sessions. Improve your videos as you become the greatest video blogger ever!
Being a vlogger is not only about recording videos and see how many viewers you obtain —you also need to cool down and have some fun in your daily life! Go to the cinema to watch the latest film releases, attend presentations of new games, chill out in the club or party in a luxurious yacht! Meet new friends and discover your other half while you keep thinking about the next broadcast you want to make when you get back home.
Become a Celebrity
The more viewers you reach the more popular you’ll be! As you increase your particular network, more VIP’s will be interested in meeting you in person. Besides, important high-tech and gaming brands will contact you and you will eventually meet other famous youtubers. Your fans will battle with all their might to get your autograph!
- New mini-stories that increase the replayability value. Improved dialog coherence.
- New collaborator skill system. Pay attention when hiring someone.
- More accurate tutorials.
- A new location was added: It's kind of a secret place so... talk to top U-Tubers and try to get invited!
- Collaborators are now cheaper at the beginning but get more expensive later on.
- Redesigned quest system and UI.
- The objectives are now displayed in a way that's easier to track them.
- Fully revamped card game UI.
- The clock now stops while browsing the shops.
- The shopping cart is gone, now it's all 1-click-buy, so be careful!
- You won't be taken out of the list when selling games.
- You can no longer control your collaborators' video making process (card game and editing).
- The camera rendering points no longer diminish when increasing your level. Now they're static for each camera.
- There's a new "Inventory" window where you can see every item, whether you possess it or not and how to get them.
- Improved performance and polished mechanics.