Perfect for travelers, students or insight seekers. View trends in demographics, politics, geography, environment & economic indicators for all countries.
Educate: fast & intuitive geo-analytics | Explore: random trend browser | Plan: compare tourist arrivals, price indicators & crime rates for your destinations | Stay informed: surface temperature anomalies & population growth | Recall: play trivia to test your world view.
• 25+ ways to compare and growing
• Global temperature anomalies °C/°F
• Always up-to-date, stats fresh off the wire!
• Continental/world population projection
• Two themes or generate your own
• Detailed info with MLA/APA citations
• Random comparison mode
• No updates needed for latest data
Full List of Comparison Analytics & Details:
- Total Population
- Healthcare Cost
- Public Education Budget
- Unemployment Rate
- Pupil-Teacher Ratio
- Electricity Consumption
- Fossil Fuel Dependency
- Protected Forest Area
- Internet Users
- Registered Vehicles
- Gas Price (USD)
- Immunization Rate
- Mortality Rate
- Life Expectancy
- Adolescent Pregnancy
- Tourism Arrivals
- Military Expenditure
- Armed Forces Personnel
- Control of Corruption
- Citizen Voice in Government
- Citizen Abidance/Trust
- Business Failure Index
- Weapons Exports
- High-Tech Exports
- Money Supply Ratio
- GDP Percentage
Sourced from World Bank datasets and others from premium sources. Includes available data for all countries 1880-2017. Please note that some countries did not record statistical data for certain metrics and may not be available. (Taiwan not included due to lack of records).
Thank you to our great users:
GeoTrend ranked in the top 5 of education apps in 15 countries this year, thanks users. We are always working to improve the user experience. Thanks to all of our users, your input keeps this project alive. We're happy to answer questions, comments and feature requests.
-The Root Down Digital Team
• Trivia is here! [experimental version]
• Support for iOS 9.3+ devices is back
• Fixes spelling error [dev walk of shame]
• Bug fixes and graphical improvements
• Expands on features of v3.1 release
* Trivia game is currently ten in a row to win, a very simple implementation of what's to come.
Input welcome for gameplay, just send us a message or leave a review. Thanks to all of our users, your input keeps this project alive!