Hold onto your helmets - the award-winning Fieldrunners series returns! From exploding Popcorn Chicken to the mighty Megabot, it’s time to assemble the ultimate army as you fight to build your empire, and conquer rival players from around the world!
Recruit heroes, train troops, add defensive structures and manage resources to transform a quaint town into your own impenetrable fortress of mayhem. Whether you’re defending your turf, conquering the land in the campaign missions, or ripping through opponents worldwide in multiplayer skirmishes, there’s loot and glory to be had at every turn.
• Addicting full control strategic combat gameplay
• Take charge and attack in the Fieldrunners universe!
• Manage resources to turn your town into an impenetrable fortress!
• Recruit and upgrade powerful heroes, each with their own unique abilities!
• Tear through enemy bases with tactical real-time attacks
• Test your might against 60+ campaign missions!
• Climb the ranks with your friends by waging war on players around the world and stealing loot
• Field an army of Soldiers, Rocketeers, Tanks and more military marvels!
• Defend your turf with deadly Gatling, Cannon and Flame towers – as well as other Fieldrunners favorites and all-new defensive turrets
• Transform your towers to adapt against a variety of threats, be they man, machine, or something else entirely!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings.
MINIMUM GAME REQUIREMENTS:
A network connection is required.
iOS version 8 or higher
Want to learn more about Subatomic Studios or give feedback? You can do so here: http://www.subatomicstudios.com
• Players can now select an environment for their home base!
• Communicate with you allies in the all-new alliance chat!
• Improved the matchmaking system to match players more closely to their league.
• Changed the matchmaking system to reduce the chance that players get paired up with the same opponents when nexting.
• Added a dialog that appears when the game is first launched to notify the user if the server is offline.
• Added the number of excess tokens to the progress meter when opening up crates after a hero is maxed out.
• Added a badge to the crates that are usable by the player.
• Reduced the difficulty on several of the earlier missions.
• Reduced the hitbox on several heroes and their squad members to make sure they do not continue to be attacked when they leave the range of the attacker.
• Updated the art of most of the hero portraits.
• Changed the hero squad boost to be unlocked when a new hero is unlocked.
• Changed the cost requirement and upgrade times on the Headquarters.
• Added a minimum attack rating to allow low performing players to find opponents.
• Added a minimum trophy limit per league to avoid players from falling too far behind.
• Added a dialog to notify the player if the server is not accessible due to a connection problem or server maintenance.
• Reduced the cost of builders.
• Changed the progress bar above the hospital building to show the total heal time remaining for the squad instead of the heal time for each individual troop.
• Added the player's account ID to the options screen.
• Reduced the ammo recharge time from 45 minutes to 35 minutes.
• Renamed the hero Fire Slug to Frozen Slug.
• Added the English text as a fallback when text for a specific language is not available.
• Tuned the economy, gameplay balance, and pricing.
• Fixed a rare crash that would occur when rendering the selection outline for an object that had already been deallocated.
• Fixed a rare crash that would occur after making a purchase.
• Fixed a bug that caused the hero token progress meter to not animate after receiving hero tokens.
• Fixed a bug that would report an incorrect number of troops associated with a hero in battle.
• Fixed a bug that would hide the icons of items in the build menu the first time the menu was opened.
• Fixed a bug that would make towers appear like they were unpowered after being moved to an invalid location.
• Fixed animation issues with the Eagle Eye hero.
• Fixed inconsistencies in the hospital healing times for some troops.
• Fixed an issue with towers not appearing powered by Power Stations if the building is cancelled during placement.
• Fixed an issue with the Gatling Tower attacking troops during its construction in the tutorial.
• Fixed an animation issue with the download progress bar on the loading screen.
The features and fixes that we incorporate are heavily guided by player feedback. Please keep sending us your awesome comments and feedback via [email protected]