+++ Before you buy, expand this description and check the system requirements. You need an AMD or NVIDIA graphics to run the game, Intel graphics cards are not supported! +++
Follow the how-to for a quick and easy requirements check on our support website: click "EMERGENCY 5 Support" on the right.
Act fast! – Rescue! Protect! Salvage! Extinguish!
There's no shortage of action in EMERGENCY 5.
You will direct tense rescue missions on four massive and detailed maps. To succeed, you gradually upgrade your fleet of vehicles and your relief units, and make sure that each unit is in the right place at the right time – if you've always wanted to be an officer in charge of directing fire brigades, the police, technical relief units and paramedics, you've come to the right place. Having the right strategy is essential in order to put a halt to the chaos.
Over the course of the extensive campaign, minor accidents alternate with complex major events, ensuring hours of gameplay. A co-op mode also lets up to four players solve special multiplayer events.
- Amazing graphics
- Four different giant city maps
- Ten major accidents in and over 50 free-to-play incidents will keep you in suspense
- Fully control and coordinate all fire brigade, rescue, relief and police units
- Join forces with other rescuers in multiplayer mode and provide support to each other as you combat threats
- Provides all features of the Deluxe Edition including four maps and a historic rescue unit as a digital bonus
- Extensions EMERGENCY 2016 and EMERGENCY 2017 are available as in-app purchases (the complete bundle with all content is available as separate app "EMERGENCY 2017" here in the store)
EMERGENCY 5 for Mac is the first Mac product of the successful EMERGENCY Game series.
Minimum system requirements:
- macOS 10.11 „El Capitan“ or higher
- 2.6 GHz Quad Core Intel i5 processor
- 6 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M or higher, or similar graphics card with 1 GB VRAM
- No Intel graphics cards supported
- 17 GB of free hard-disk space
Recommended system requirements:
- macOS 10.12 „Sierra“
- 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel i5 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M, AMD Radeon R9 M290X or higher
- 17 GB of free hard-disk space
- Broadband internet access
- Intel graphics cards are not supported!
- We cannot answer questions in the App Store comments. Please contact our support in case of problems.
- Hamburg flood, one car would sometimes not spawn after repeating the mission
- Supermarket robbery, the robbers now take much longer to escape
- Improved visualization of towing rotated cars
- Improved behaviour of the weather when repeating missions
- The rescue dog team now no longer can be unresponsive after getting into and out of their car
- The supervisor will stop giving tips after the mission has already failed
- Command icons in the help screen will now properly change when switching between units pages
- A purely decorative pier in Munich can no longer be used to get units onto the water
- Fixed a rare instance where firemen ran to the edge of the map, when ordered to cut open a vehicle
- Fixed a potential disconnect issue when calling units in multiplayer mode
- Fixed buildings in Cologne and Hamburg that were difficult for firemen to enter
- Fixed rare issue with disappearing mouse cursor after cutscene in the Oktoberfest event
- Improved interactions between diver and boat
- Collapsed buildings are now marked on the minimap
- Many small improvements to usability to make units more responsive
- Wind turbines now turn the right way
- Fixed animation issues with the police dog handler
- Fixed off-center text in some loading screens
- Improved performance for clients
- Compatibility with EMERGENCY 20 established
- Missing persons are now displayed better for clients
- Improved lighting of vehicles for clients
- Fixed rare issue where no treatment was possible after decontamination
- Improved stability of multiplayer server
- Fixed overlapping windows in the ending screens