The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
10 languages implemented in the game - English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish, Italian and Dutch.
Fast battle mode added
And some improvements and bugfixes