Make Hay, Not War! Farm Away!
#1 REASON YOU SHOULD FARM AWAY!
Love farming? Want to grow the most awesome farm of all time? In this game you’ll be breaking records for cultivating pigs, cows, chickens, corn, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and potatoes on your iPhone or iPad! Bring your friends into your game as hired farm hands and keep playing to discover more…will the future hold cats, dogs, horses, fish or even candy unicorns?
8 MORE REASONS TO FARM AWAY!
* SIMPLE & RELAXING - Tap n’ swipe to cultivate cute animals and crops for riches!
* GROW ENDLESSLY! – Automate your farm and earn continuously while you’re away!
* UNIQUE HARVESTING - Harvest all your crops with a swipe for new seeds and bonuses.
* WEATHER CONTROL – Increase production by powering up the sun and making it rain!
* FRIEND FARMERS - Hire friends to help you grow and customize your farm!
* INVEST WISELY - Prove your strategy with smart decisions on when to upgrade and harvest.
* DEVELOPER LOVE – Futureplay have put a lot of ‘tender loving care’ into their first game!
* PLAY ANYWHERE! - The world’s best idle farming simulator is free to play online or offline!
5/5 A refreshing new take on farming games. So simple, so beautiful!
5/5 Amazing! Command the weather with a short ad to make it rain or shine.
5/5 More fun than Hay Day, Farm Ville and AdVenture Capitalist rolled together in the hay!
5/5 Addictive. Idle. Farming. Awesomeness.
Terms of Service: http://www.futureplaygames.com/termsofservice.html
BUNNIES AND PARROTS. WHAT A COMBINATION!
We might have just added two new animals to the farm! Easter is here so let's celebrate it with Easter Bunnies! We also added Parrots because... well, Parrots are awesome!
INTRODUCING THE CUTEST PANDA EVER!
This Panda is not low on the best offers you can find on this planet. You can now enhance your farm with these:
+ Cloud profits 4X, forever!
+ Sun profits 4X! Plentiful!
+ 100% Guaranteed Shoebox from Cloud and Sun!
+ Each offer comes with Coins, Shoeboxes, Seeds and Gems!
Thanks for the continued support... and remember: Make Hay, Not War!