Capture your mood and improve your thinking habits through an innovative approach to journaling! Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit) have collaberated to bring you Moodnotes! This one-of-a-kind app is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
● Track your mood and identify what influences it
● Develop healthier thinking habits
● Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
● Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
● Increase your self-awareness
● Reduce your distress and enhance your sense of well-being
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story "All The Feels" and in several other stories.
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Thank you for your support of Moodnotes!
This update addresses:
• iOS 13 compatibility.
• Upgrade to CloudKit syncing system (be sure to update Moodnotes on all the devices you sync to).
• Minor bug fixes with FaceID for some users.
• Fix for duplicate entries and data export crashes for some users.
NOTE: There may have been some instances where iCloud sync may have caused invalid data to be created in the app. Tapping 'Remove Duplicates' (in the Data menu tab) should correct the issue and clean up any stale data causing crashes.
Please keep your amazing ratings and reviews coming. We read them all! : D