One of kind touch timer app. Set Timer with Just 2 touches.
Read Some of our reviews:
(The iPhone App Review)
"The app presents us with a very touch-oriented and quite beautiful timer for the iPad, providing us with a nifty way to quickly setup and manage basic timer functions"
"My two-year-old figured this out quickly and was winding the hands around the clock to set the timer. She’d then tap it and it would start counting down. She thought this was a great game"
"It’s amazing how much a visual reminder of time passing/deadlines can do to increase efficiency in a way that simply looking at the clock can’t."
Make every moment count with this visual Timer App. This is the most intuitive timer app available in the app store.
Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
Timer is shown in different colors for
- Minutes in RED
- Hours in BLUE
- Seconds in GREEN
- 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
The counter keeps going even if you stop the app by putting in the background or get interrupted by a phone call. Relaunch the app and see the timer still running. It stops ONLY if you stop it.
• Simple and effective and easy controls
• Touch the app and move your fingers in clockwise direction to set time.
• Huge Display of clock
• Supports both landscape and portrait modes
• The counter keep going even if you stop the app by putting in the background or get interrupted by a phone call
• Timer sends a notification even if app is in background
• Hours are shown in blue, minutes are shown in Red, and seconds in green
• Don't like to rotate? Then select from hour / minute dial or pre-select 5 minutes increment numbers
• Adjust screen brightness
• 24+ alarm ringers to choose from!
• Set timer up to 12 hours & 59 minutes.
• Parents love it: Your kids will finally understand what “five more minutes” really means!
• Professional Organizers love it
• Students with Special Needs love it: Visual Timer help them “own” their tasks.
• High-achievers with special needs use it for tests, therapy, college and work.
• Teachers love it: Students can plan their work without the anxiety of a numerical count down.
• So simple that even a kid can use it!
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK:
1. If you want to set time for 30 minutes then move your finger slowly over the clock in clockwise direction. If you need to set it for longer then keep rotating your finger over the clock. Hours are shown in blue.
2. Once the time is set then click on the play button on the top
3. If for some reason you need to pause timer then click on the pause time button
4. If you need to reset the timer, click on the recycle timer button
5. That its! How simple is that?
Set time up to 12 hours, 59 minutes
NOTE: Due to touch limitation users cannot set timer for certain seconds. Only whole minutes or hours