- just wish that you were just reminded about what you have to do for the day without having to setting a reminder?
- find yourself going back to a pen & paper toDo list despite having apps for it?
- wish that the morning would greet you with a sweet voice announcing your tasks for the day?
- wish that your to-do list app showed you what the weather was like while you plan your day tasks?
or have you;
- ever had to set aside some time to learn a ToDo list app on your phone?
- ever felt that you do not have enough control over your to-do list app's behaviour?
My Day ToDo is an app that accomplishes all of the above making it ideal for those who answered yes to any of the above or to those who seek a more streamlined experience. It has the ability to;
- let you quickly add multiple tasks(to-dos) to your list as you would on a pen & paper to-do list
- try and help you get things done by automatically sending you reminders during the day in a way that it is not too intrusive for you
- allow you to set up recurring tasks by tapping the days(Sun, Mon etc) when you want it to repeat
- let you set alarms
- wake you up in the morning, greet you and announce what you have to do for the day
- show you what the weather is like when you prepare your to-do list for the day
Lastly, you can control several aspects of the app's behaviour from it’s settings, so if you;
- don’t like how app greets you when the alarm rings? e.g. by default if the app wakes you up in the morning, it greets you by saying 'Good morning', if you want it to say something else? you can easily change that via settings. Just type in whatever you want to hear in the morning and the app will use that in the future
- don’t like the voice in which the app greets you? you can select the voice in which the app talks to you. It can be, English with an American, Australian, British, Irish or South African accent or you can choose from several other languages such as Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish etc
- don’t like the app greeting you and speaking you your day tasks after alarm?
- don’t like checking up on you by sending your periodic reminders asking you whether or not you have finished your day tasks?
- want every other task on your list to have a grey background colour?
If you want to try the app and get a feel of it, then download My Day To-Do Lite for free and you will get an idea of how the app works.
p.s. you can choose one of many languages in which the app talks to you, however it works best when the app is reading the text in that language. E.g. if you choose for the app to talk to you in Chinese, it will work best when you make it read Chinese text, if you make it read English text, it will read English with a very strong Chinese accent.
A significant update! Our Analytics showed that it wasn't very clear to users of how to edit a todo, so
- added a some visual cues (pointers) to show people how to edit todo
- added some help to show you what smart auto-reminders are
- lots of other minor bug fixes