NOAA Weather Alerts is most simple weather app that continuously checks warnings issued by NOAA and sends you audible alerts even when your device is off or in background! With a list of 120+ warning we have got you covered for every possible weather scenario.
You can create unlimited locations of your loved ones, family & friends and inform them when a weather alert is issued by NOAA for their areas.
• Universal app. Download it once and use it on all Apple devices.
• Create & Add unlimited number of USA cities to monitor weather.
• NOAA weather alerts are checked continuously every 15 minutes non stop throughout the day everyday 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Weather doesn't take a break nor does our app.
• NOAA Radar and Maps to show warning and weather related activity right in your state.
• Added moving NOAA weather Radar maps that show weather progressing through timeline
• With one push of a button NOAA weather warnings for all your chosen cities are displayed
• App works in background and send you audible weather alert notifications when there is an alert issued by NOAA
• It has 120+ different type of NOAA alerts
• Check and uncheck NOAA alerts that you want to get notified of. You have complete control.
• Narrow your city & state search down with a search bar or Zip Code
• Check NOAA alerts per city basis
NOTE: This app supports USA cities only and gets latest weather alert data from NOAA. You need to be connected to internet through WIFI, 3G / 4G for this app to work in background or foreground
**** TROUBLESHOOTNG TIPS ****
1. Sound Problem
If you are experiencing a problem with notification sound then its the sound settings on your device and not the app that is the problem. Check this youtube video to troubleshoot your issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDf1LDcE95Q
OR Try these steps here
2. No Notifications
If you don't see any notification from our app then follow these steps.
- First make sure your device is connected to wifi,4G,LTE.
- Go your device Settings app under General -> background app refresh. Make sure the button is green
- Now go under device Settings app under General -> Notifications -> NOAA Alerts -> Make sure ALL the buttons are green
- Also make sure the "Alert Style When Unlocked" is selected as "Banners"
- Now launch our app. See if there are any alerts shown.
- If there aren't any then we cannot continue our test as NOAA has no alerts for the cities chosen at this particular time.
- If there are alerts then click on the gear looking icon within our app. Make sure the background button is set to green.
- Close the app. This will put it in background
- Don't flick it out of memory
- Close your device and put it on a charger and wait 15-30 mins. Alerts will be sent if there are any issued by NOAA.
3. Still have more questions?
If you experience a problem then contact our support. Leaving a bad review helps neither you nor anyone else. Email us at simplegames732 at gmail.com
- Added tons of new National Weather maps
- Added ability to zoom into maps 20 times more
- Added ability to send an email directly to our support within our app. Please send us an email before writing a review if you experience any issue with the app. We respond to all emails with 24 hours. simplgames732 at gmail.com
- Tons of other bug fixes