From providing ambiance for a party to producing a Broadway play, SoundBoard FX fulfills all of your noisemaking needs. Lightweight, versatile, reliable, and easy to use, this app gives you full control over your sound effects, musical cues, or voiceovers.
• An unlimited number of sound effects: add as many as you need!
• Customizable settings for each sound, including:
– Maximum volume
– Fade in/out times (can be different)
– Notes field
– Hotkeys to play/stop sounds
• “Theatre Mode”, a color scheme specifically designed for low-light environments that can be toggled with a keypress
• Easy reordering of sounds
• Play as many sounds simultaneously as desired
• Batch importing of sounds
• Resettable play counter
• Combination clock and stopwatch widget
• Quick stop button that kills all sounds
• Clean, intuitive interface without distracting frills
Available at a fraction of the price of similar apps, SoundBoard FX is perfect for indie productions, school performances, clubs, and parties, but is robust enough for professional use in theatrical plays, sporting events, conferences, or any event that needs a soundtrack.
I am always looking for ways to improve my product. If there is a feature you would like to see here, or you have a suggestion for improving the app, please contact me at [email protected], or message me on Facebook at http://m.me/SoundBoardFX.
** IMPORTANT: This is the last version that will support macOS 10.12. If this is an issue for you, please contact me directly at [email protected] and I'll do my best to support you. **
This version fixes an issue where the app would crash when saving a file to an iCloud location. It also fixes a rare crash that might happen when attaching files to the feedback form. In addition, I've also added support for macOS Big Sur and the new M1 Macs (yay!), prettified some icons a bit, and fixed a bug that occurred when duplicating a file. It also fixes an issue with an experimental "l33tspeak" mode that unexpectedly appears after updating to Big Sur (a leftover remnant from the app's early days when it was a pet project of mine and not something I planned to distribute).
As always, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any concerns or questions.