The prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, it all works.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
The most desktop-friendly version of Flinto for Mac yet!
We've added some great new features that make desktop and web prototypes work even better. There's improvements that apply to mobile prototypes too.
• New Gestures: Mouse over, mouse out, touch down and touch up let you prototype hover and active states. Hover is particularly great for web and desktop prototypes.
• Scroll Wheel: Now you can scroll the desktop preview with your mouse's scroll wheel.
• Expanding Screens: To make it easier for you to work with content that overflows outside your screen, you can now expand the screen border.
• Duplicate Transitions: We added the much-requested option to duplicate prototypes, click the menu in the transition list to find this option.
• Interruptible Transitions: This subtle improvement is really nice. In the transition designer, and when activating back links, you can interupt transitions. That means the transition will stop and start going the other direction seamlessly.