[This version is ad-free]
Air StressBall is a great way to relieve your tension whenever you feel stressed out. It's the closest implementation to that squeezable stress ball concept on a mobile device. And here's how:
According to truestressmanagement.com,
"When squeezing a stress ball, your brain has to use a lot of its resources to process the activity and sensation coming in through your hand. This means it has less resources to dedicate to your stress".
So as it perfectly works when the sensation is relevant to the activity, in Air StressBall, the squeezing activity and sensation are compensated with throwing and hitting the ball (activity), and getting a relevant sound and vibration (sensation) and that makes it a great alternative to the stress ball that is not that easy to be kept with you all the time; this will be always at your fingertips on the device you use most in your life (your iPhone).
• Freely throw the ball, hit it from the outside, bounce it on your fingers as much as you want; there's no achievement required.
• With multi-touch support, you can use two fingers at once to hit the ball from different points or even hit it back and forth between them.
• In Blind Mode you don't even need to look at your iPhone; just move your finger anywhere and the ball knows its way.
• Continuity in animations provides a unique experience.
• App sound will not interrupt your Now-Playing music anymore .. and it’s much quieter too.
• If you don’t like seeing a smily face when you’re stressed out, you can hide it now.
• General performance and visual improvements and bug fixes.