Record your surfing experiences at your favorite locations anywhere in the world with SurfTrackr, the surfing journal. Track your surf boards, surf breaks and surfing sessions and view your surfing history in an easy to use timeline.
• Log your surf sessions, making the entries as detailed as you want by including the date, duration, location, surfboard, notes, conditions, rating and more.
• Add a photo to record a particularly memorable session.
• View all of your surfing sessions in a timeline and see the details for any session.
• Record your surfboard details and see all of the sessions with that board.
• Record surfing locations including their position on a map and see all of your sessions at that location.
• See the weather conditions at the location at the time you were surfing.
• View statistics such as your most used surfboards, surf breaks, hours surfed per month and more.
• Personalize the app by selecting from one of the built in color themes.
Start using SurfTrackr today, record your experiences and improve your surfing!
• A minor update to improve the experience when there are no surf sessions, locations or surfboards.
Recent new features:
• An improved hours surfed per month chart with a scale and the selection of a bar to see the total time surfed for the month.
• Added the wind speed and direction to the session details screen.
• Added the total number of hours to the most used board and most surfed break display.
• Added a new color theme, “Green”.