Looking for a fun and entertaining game for your toddler? In the Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood app, children can use their imagination and play pretend with Daniel Tiger!
Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood encourages open-ended, imaginative play as children visit familiar places like the grocery store, doctor’s office, bakery, and more. Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood is a land of make-believe – a place to explore and have fun!
• Grocery Store – Visit the market and help the Tiger family shop and bag their groceries
• Music Shop – Play and learn about different instruments in Music Man Stan’s Music Shop
• Bakery – Decorate a cake and collect delicious treats in Baker Aker’s Bakery
• Doctor’s Office – Play pretend in Dr. Anna’s office. You can be the patient or the doctor!
• Enchanted Garden - Have a picnic, discover nature, and play on the playground in the Neighborhood of Make Believe garden.
• Make up stories about everyday experiences, situations and feelings with Daniel Tiger
• Great for young children who are just beginning to understand the world around them
• Fun for the whole family! Play along with your toddler and have a beautiful day together in Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood.
LITTLE LIFE LESSONS
• Help Daniel and his family shop for healthy fruits and vegetables
• Practice important bathroom routines, like flushing the toilet and washing hands, in the Music Shop bathroom
• Play about going to the doctor for a check-up
The Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood app is like playing in a digital doll house where you can turn the lights on and off, open and close doors, give Daniel and his family food to eat and much more.
ABOUT DANIEL TIGER
Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood is based on the hit PBS KIDS series “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood,” produced by The Fred Rogers Company. Designed for kids ages 2-5, this app extends the series’ social-emotional curriculum by encouraging open-ended, pretend play. In the words of Fred Rogers, “Play is really the work of childhood.”
Check out the other Daniel Tiger apps: "Daniel Tiger's Storybooks," "Daniel Tiger for Parents," "Daniel Tiger's Stop & Go Potty," “Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings,” “Daniel Tiger’s Day & Night,” and “Play at Home with Daniel.”
For more fun with Daniel Tiger, visit pbskids.org/daniel
ABOUT PBS KIDS
Explore Daniel’s Neighborhood is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number-one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kids_appstore
This version includes minor seasonal design updates. We hope you're having fun exploring Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood!