50% off through Monday November 28!
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound - now made easier than ever with nearly 100 built-in Eurorack-style modules.
"Audulus 3 out and is stunning!" - Richard Devine, devinesound.net
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven." - Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth." - UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used." - USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!" - Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control" - sequencer.de
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect
• Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes
• Universal Modulation - modulate any knob
• iCloud support - effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
• Custom Nodes - build your own modules!
• Timing mode - figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
▶ Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
...and many more!
▶ Built-in Nodes:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Math expression module - 34 operation expression language
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• Low Pass Filter with resonance
• High Pass Filter
• Feedback Delay
• Unit Delay
• DC Blocker
• Envelope Follower
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• RGB Light
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Polyphonic/Monophonic signal converters
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ Recommended hardware: 4th Generation iPad or later. iPhone 5 or later.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at support at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
- Bug fixes.
New in 3.3:
- New Audio Engine! Thanks to FANCY ALGORITHMS, you can now use z-1 without slowing down your entire patch.
- New Patch Library! A revamped patch library including some great new examples.
- Search by tag in the Patch Browser.
- New node/module addition UI. Tap on the background and select Create. Removed the toolbar.
- Support for split-screen and portrait orientation on iPad.
- Support for iOS 10.