This app allows you to estimate your balance in a few weeks, months, or years (in case your expenses and revenues develop as expected). This helps to plan your financial situation, and also to decide if an investment should be made now or better later, for example.
Have you ever overdrawn the balance of your account just because you forgot of a recurring transaction (e.g., payment for insurance)? This app allows you to avoid such situations!
- See how your finances will develop over the next weeks, months, and years!
- Enter the estimated revenues and expenses.
- Specify if these are single or recurring transactions (e.g. weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.) Of course you can specify whether recurring transactions should be every week/month/year, or only every 2nd, 3rd, etc.
- Enter concrete account balances at specific dates. This will correct inaccurate estimations.
- You can manage several accounts with this app!
In contrast to the many “Money Control” apps, Money Forecast can compute a forecast of your finances. This means, you start by entering your recurring transactions (income and expenses), enter future single or recurring transactions, and you can see how your finances (i.e., balance) will develop over the next few months. If this forecast is wrong after a while (e.g., because you spent more money than originally planned), you simply enter the current actual balance at a specific date and the forecast is right again!
Therefore, Money Forecast allows you to keep track of your finances and to see how they will develop over time. It shows you whether and when you will exceed a specific limit and, hence, helps you to plan your investments.
With Money Forecast you can
(1) enter your account balance at specific dates,
(2) enter recurring and single expenses and income as expected (e.g., loans, rental fees, salary, etc.), and
(3) based on this data, see how your balance will develop.
At any time you can add or change expenses or income, or set the actual account balance to quickly correct the predicted development.
Of course, you can also just track your past expenses and income or your account balances. Moreover, you can manage several accounts with this app.
What others say:
""Money Forecast is an very useful personal finance tool that provides budget forecasts to help users make smart money choices." - TheiPhoneAppReview.com
"Money Forecast is a useful app that fills a definite niche and does its job well – even if it does do this with a simplistic appearance." - TheiPhoneAppReview.com
- Icon updated
- Single-time transactions are now sorted descending by date (in transaction list)
- New setting 'use long-term trend' to see forecast of a longer time period (up to 10 years)