Adobe Photoshop Fix — The power of Photoshop retouching for everyone, anywhere.
Built on Photoshop technology, Photoshop Fix empowers you to do serious image retouching and restoration on your iPad or iPhone. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten and make other edits and adjustments that give you the precise look you’re after. Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud to access edited photos directly within other Adobe mobile and desktop apps to further refine them or use them in other creative projects — it’s all powered by Adobe CreativeSync.
• Retouch and restore photos using tools that give you the exact look, structure and feel you want:
- Liquify — Push, pull, rotate, swell or reshape any area to create subtle or drastic effects.
- Heal and patch — Fix imperfections using content from surrounding areas and then blend the result.
- Smooth — Simply paint to smooth or sharpen skin, landscapes or other content.
- Lighten and darken — Add or remove light from specific parts of a photo.
• Edit and adjust photos using a variety of essential tools:
- Color — Desaturate to remove all color or to create a mix of color and black-and-white.
- Paint — Get precise effects with an eyedropper that lets you sample colors, an adjustable brush and an eraser.
- Adjust — Add vignettes and control exposure, contrast and saturation
- Defocus — Blur part of a photo to draw attention to your key subject.
• Send your images directly to Photoshop CC on the desktop so you can refine them and take them further. Fix converts all your edits to layers and packages your image as a PSD file.
GET CONNECTED TO CREATIVE CLOUD
Love photography? Check out the Creative Cloud Photography plan. It gives you Lightroom and Photoshop, the most powerful editing tools around. With Creative Cloud, you can open and edit Photoshop files in Fix and send your retouched images to Photoshop CC for further refinement — layers, masks and all. Or open and enhance Lightroom images and send them directly to your Lightroom Collections. And all your edits are synced across all your computers and devices. Make a change on you iPad, it’ll show up on your desktop. Take your photography further with the Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Also take a look at these other free Adobe apps in the App Store:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Adobe Voice — Named by Apple as one of the Best Apps of 2014, Voice helps you quickly create stunning animated videos.
• Adobe Slate — Slate lets you turn your next newsletter, report, invitation or travel adventure into a gorgeous visual story that delights readers on any device.
INTERNET CONNECTION & ADOBE ID REQUIRED
SAVE SPACE ON YOUR DEVICES
Photoshop Fix intelligently manages the amount of space your projects take up, and it allows you to reclaim space when you’re running low on storage.
FIND RECENT PHOTOS FAST
Save time with an option that makes it easy to browse and select photos you’ve recently imported.
WORK WITH TRANSPARENCY
Fix respects transparency in your imported images, so Photoshop Mix cutouts and other transparent images import as you would expect them to.
FULL RESOLUTION PHOTOS FROM LIGHTROOM
Go beyond 2,000x2,000 pixels and import the full-resolution versions of your images from Lightroom.
PUT THE FOCUS ON FACES
Photoshop Fix’s Vignette feature can now tell if your main subject is a face and then automatically adjust the vignette around it for emphasis.
EASILY FIND PHOTO SPECS
Want to know a photo’s size or the date it was taken? See all the details in the Overview Metadata panel.
MAKE HOW-TO VIDEOS
A new “show touches” preference makes dots appear wherever your finger touches the screen, so it’s easy to demo Fix and even make instructional YouTube videos.
KEEP METADATA INTACT
Never lose metadata. Fix now preserves meta data of images used in projects.