Auxy gets rid of the mess found in traditional music making tools and lets you focus on what matters: make beats, tweak sounds, and arrange your track to get it just right.
“Why play this summer’s hit, when you can become this summer’s hitmaker instead?” — ARS TECHNICA
“Writing and tweaking a track in real-time is no longer an experience that only sounds good when you’re in front of a full-fledged studio setup” — DJ TECHTOOLS
"What makes Auxy stand out from the scores of other music-making apps is a smarter and simpler design that makes building a song not only easier, but more beautiful too." — WIRED
◆ ◆ ◆
Auxy runs a powerful sound engine that delivers the same audio quality as professional studio software. We’ve just hidden all the cables.
Play in sync with any music app that supports the Ableton Link standard. Connect to the same wi-fi and enable Link to jam on different devices.
SHARE YOUR MUSIC
Upload straight to SoundCloud or share your tracks as video files. You can also export high quality audio, stems, and MIDI files if you want to continue working in a DAW.
◆ ◆ ◆
Auxy builds music instruments for the future. By putting a studio in everyone’s pocket, we aim to push music forward as an artform. Designed and engineered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Connect on social media and send your love and feedback. You can also reach us via [email protected]
What’s new in 2.2.1:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Exported videos are now square to fit nicely on Instagram (Keep sharing with #auxy so we can find your tracks!)
What’s new in 2.2:
- Support for iOS 10
- New grid setting lets you add triplets and 32nd notes
- Select and edit multiple notes by long-pressing the grid
- Work in portrait or landscape on both iPhone and iPad
- Quickly delete or duplicate loops by long-pressing
- Jump straight into loop edit with 3D Touch
- The arrangement can now be opened while tweaking sounds
- Haptic feedback on iPhone 7
- Improved design and performance