Commander One PRO is a revolutionary file manager for Mac with dual-panel interface. Completely developed in Swift, this file management software provides multiple advanced tools for efficient work with your files, folders, documents, archives, remote servers and computer processes.
Cultofmac.com - “This app is everything OS X Finder wants to be”
Appleworld.today -”I'd describe it more as a handy Finder "enhancer" that's great for Mac OS X "power users"; “If you consider yourself a "power user" and want the ability to tweak and fiddle with the functions on your Mac, you'll find it very handy — especially the pro version.”
Besides the basic OS X file manager features, Commander One PRO also has a number of handy optimizations to your workflow:
- Create, delete, open, move, and rename files and folders;
- Use regular expressions in file search;
- Various view modes;
- Unlimited tabs;
- File operations can be queued even if they were in progress;
- Customizable hotkeys;
- History, Favorites;
- Select the program to open the file;
- All computers over network are detected and displayed in the list.
Commander One PRO is also a WebDAV and FTP client. It allows working with many types of archives and search through them. You can mount various Cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive in Commander One for quick and easy access to your online files.
- Access remote servers via FTP, SFTP or FTPS;
- Two panels are for sure more efficient than one;
- Keep an eye on file operations with convenient queueing;
- Change files permissions.
- Connect to WebDAV servers. You can connect to as many servers as you need at the same time in Commander One.
- Work directly with your files stored on the server, as if they are stored in a local folder on your Mac.
- Transfer files from one WebDAV server to another, without downloading them to your Mac.
Amazon S3 Browser:
- Access and work with files of Amazon S3 account;
- Link your Amazon S3 account fully or only specific buckets.
Work with Clouds
- Commander One is the single-stop Dropbox client for any number of accounts;
- Mount your online Dropbox without installing it on your Mac and copying your data there;
- Share Dropbox links right from Commander One;
- Connect Dropbox Business account to get fast and easy access to your work files;
- Mount your Google Drive account, work with your online files and share Google Drive folders;
- Manage your Google Drive files and folders in Commander One without saving them on Mac;
- Mount Microsoft OneDrive on Mac and access your online files from Commander One as any local ones.
Mount MTP devices:
You can easily mount your MTP devices and access their contents - just connect your device to Mac and it will be available as a mounted drive in Commander One. You can also use it for OS X Android file transfer.
Compress and Extract:
- Extract and compress 7zip packages, or work with 7zip Mac archives as regular folders: view, add, or remove files without extracting;
- Extract files from RAR packages, search archive contents, copy files from RAR without even extracting;
- Gain full access to TAR packages (TBZ, TGZ, Tar.Z, tar.lzma and tar.xz) including compress, extract, open as a folder and search archive contents;
- Work with .ipa, .apk, .jar, .ear, .war files as with regular folders.
Make it unique:
- Commander One offers pre-designed color themes and allows you to create your very own theme for maximum convenience and unique feeling;
- Customize fonts up to your visual convenience.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected] We are happy to help. Your feedback is welcome and will be taken into account for next releases.
Added: support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your Dropbox account).
Added: support for Amazon S3 buckets in the following regions: US East (Ohio), Asia Pacific (Mumbai), Canada (Central), EU (London).
Added: the Hungarian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations.
Improved: handling of Google Drive accounts (support for the new API).
Improved: fetching of files on remote servers when viewing / editing them.
Improved: the built-in file viewer now remembers the viewing mode last used (text, hex, etc.) and the position and dimensions of its window.
Fixed: getting the size of folders that contain bundles.
Fixed: changing of Commander One's color theme on macOS 10.12.
Fixed: copying of HTML files from Amazon S3.
Fixed: the Chinese localization.
Fixed: a crash when uploading large files to OneDrive.
Fixed: a crash when opening an S3 bucket in an unknown region.
Fixed: a crash when changing certain settings in Connection Manager.
Fixed: a rare case when no window contents were displayed on startup in Brief mode.
Fixed: freezing on dragging and dropping files on macOS 10.12.
Fixed: the Esc button did not work when renaming files in Brief mode.
Other minor fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).