One of the best hack-and-slash games of all time now fits in your pocket!
Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them -- a hero is needed to lead this epic struggle. Victory or defeat will determine humanity’s fate and that of the Olympians.
You are that hero! Create your character, explore ancient civilizations like Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China, and fight against hordes of legendary creatures! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers! Discover special items to help you complete your quest: legendary swords, devastating thunderbolts, enchanted bows, and much more!
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
• A new touch-friendly interface
• Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
• High-quality graphics
• A huge, open world to explore
• Full day/night cycle
• 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
• 1200+ items to discover
• 30 different character classes
• 150 different character skills
• Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
• Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
• Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
• Cloud saving: start a game on your phone and continue on your iPad
• No ads, no in-app purchases. Full Premium experience - Enjoy the full content for one price!
Mixing ancient mythology with non-stop action, Titan Quest is a classic hack-and-slash offering energizing gameplay with a fast, intense rhythm. Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
- Fix graphical issues introduced with patch 1.0.2
- Added a pop-up tutorial when reaching level 3, that explains the iCloud functionnality.
- Modified the save game confirmation message to explain the iCloud functionnality.
- Added subtitles in the cinematics for all languages except English.
- Fixed an issue in Warfare and Defense masteries that caused multitarget abilities to hit only one target.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the target switch from being smooth. Holding the attack button should let you switch targets more easily.
- Added a "low graphics" option which should help resolving performance issues for some devices.
- Added an option to enable / disable the iCloud synchronization. (Note : this option has no impact on the iCloud settings : both the in game option and the iCloud settings should enable the synchronization so that the feature can work.)
- Devices should not be able to auto-lock during the cinematics.
- Fixed several text issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the monsters' levels from being completly displayed when the option is activated.
- Language setting such as French Canadian or Mexican Spanish should not display the game in English anymore.