Taskler is the new To-Do list for iPhone that has clean, simple interface, that allows you to split all tasks into sub-steps, so you can really achieve your goals step-by-step.
Is Taskler good for your needs, ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you need task manager that's simple to learn and use?
2. Would you separate complicated tasks to a simple steps?
3. Do you think that folders will help you organize your activities?
If you answered on all this questions "yes", you'll find the app useful, we recommend you to buy Taskler. Otherwise, don't buy the app.
HOW TO USE
· · · CREATE A TASK
It's easy to be overwhelmed in everyday routine. Taskler will help keep things in order.
1. Create a new task by pull down the screen
2. When it's done slide to right to mark as done. See? It's easy
· · · SPLIT THE TASK
Now you have some complex task, that takes some steps to achieve. With Taskler it's not a problem to do.
1. Tap the task to open it and create some sub-steps
2. Tap on the sub-step to mark it as done
3. When all sub-steps is finished the task will be marked as done automatically
· · · REMINDER
Sometimes it's important to not miss something. There is why you have to set a reminder.
1. Pull down to create a new task
2. Enter the title
3. Tap on reminder button
4. Tap on the calendar date and select the reminder time
· · · REPEAT THINGS
If you need to do something again and again to be more productive, like learn some new foreign words or do a push-ups, you can add a repeated reminders.
1. Create a new task
2. Tap on repeat button
3. Enter repeat count, date and time when it should be repeated
4. Tasks with repeated reminders will be undone automatically, if you mark it as done
5. If you don't need it anymore, long-press on such task and select "delete" from popup menu
· · · EDIT TASK
You can edit task, just open it and you'll see Edit button in the top right corner. Taped it, you can change it whatever you like.
· · · ADDITIONAL CAPABILITIES
Long-press task to see more task-related capabilities, like: delete, undone, share, move to another folder and etc.
· · · FOLDERS
What if you want to separate different tasks? Just use folders to separate them. Folders has it's own different themes. You can see, how much tasks it is in the folder, next to the folder name.
1. Tap on the top left title to open folders
2. Create a new folder or select another one
3. You can move tasks between the folders by long-press on the task and select "move to folder" from popup menu
4. If you want, you can change the folder theme to another one. Every folder can have its own theme
· · · HOW TO SEE ALL TASKS FOR THE WEEK
First item in the folder list named "Today". It's a place where you can see all reminders from all folders across the app, if its reminders set on today, tomorrow or next seven days. You can't change or delete tasks from Today menu, but you can tap on them to open the appropriate folder. When you delete the folder all tasks, all sub-tasks and notes will be deleted either.
· · · HOW TO UNDONE THE TASK
If you need undone the task that was done before, long-press on it and select "undone" from popup menu.
· · · HOW TO SHARE TASKS
If you need share some complex task that have sub-steps, make a long-press on it and select "share". You can share tasks title and its sub-steps by email, iMessage, Twitter, etc.
· · · I WANT SOMETHING THAT APP CAN'T DO!
Taskler is a young app. If you need some feature that it doesn't have, just let us know by email: [email protected] In our plans to make iPad and Mac version of the app, iCloud sync, more repeat types, more themes.
Hi, my name is Alexander Deplov and here is what's new:
– Added auto adjust font for tasks in single line mode
If you love Taskler, please take the time to give us a nice review, it really helps!