This app is a tool that helps you to keep the compression rhythm during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
This app has been developed in close cooperations with paramedics that often encounter situations in which CPR is required and when no defibrillator is available nearby.
- play, pause, stop, and reset of timer;
- repetitive timer of two minutes;
- total treatment timer;
- edit number of beats per minute (bpm);
- edit optional delay between the 2 minute cycles;
- store bpm so after rebooting device the bpm setting is remembered;
- spoken warning at 1 minute 30 seconds, 1 minute 50 seconds and 2 minutes;
- audible rhythmic beeping is visually represented by a flashing heart;
- speaker volume of device can be set to maximum level by one simple tap.
In App Purchases:
- logbook to store, document, and share CPR Sessions
- real time calculations of the chest compression factor
Use of the CPR Timer app is at your own risk. The developer cannot be held accountable for any damage or injuries that occur because of or while using this app. The CPR Timer app does not claim to replace any medical equipment. It is meant as a tool when other tools are not available.
The credits for the icons used in the app go to https://icons8.com/
- monitor the Chest Compression Factor during CPR
- save the CPR sessions in the CPR Logbook
- add the team leader name to the CPR session
- add Notes to the CPR session
- save and share your CPR sessions with others
- set the beats per minute between 60 and 150
- you can adjust the delay between the 2-minute cycles