Squidoo is a simple and powerful app for finding and controlling music on your Mac.
With Squidoo you can:
• Manage playback of popular music applications, including iTunes, Spotify and Pandora, all from your Mac menu bar
• Broadcast and control music from any local network Mac
• Search for your favorite albums and songs & get realtime results for all supported players
• Discover new music based on what you've been listening to recently
• Quickly find top albums and new releases
• Save your favorite tracks for quick access
Play, pause, skip, and adjust volume easily from a single interface. Gain more control by setting up your own customizable hotkeys.
Got a bunch of Macs? Take command of your space. Squidoo automatically detects other Macs on your local network and lets you control playback just like you do on your own computer. All the same capabilities as local playback without all the walking across the room. Just install Squidoo on any network machines that you wish to control remotely. Each app purchase can be installed on up to 5 computers!
No more digging through long lists or switching between apps. Use Squidoo's built in search to quickly find the music you want across all of your apps. Combined search results make it easy to find what you want to hear.
Find something new! Squidoo will suggest new music based on your favorites and recently played tracks. You can also get quick access to new releases and current top albums.
Just click the heart icon next to the track name to save a song for playback later. Squidoo will automatically search your installed music apps for sources to the song.
Squidoo is available on OS X 10.10 and above.
We added a banner for important announcements to keep you informed