Create, edit and publish RSS feeds and Apple Podcasts feeds with Feeder. Whether it's a podcast or news feed for your site, Feeder makes it easy.
Create a new feed using a templates, download feeds from the web site or import existing files. Editing content is as straightforward as writing email, so you will know instinctively what to do.
Feeder has everything you need to create and publish podcasts, with full support for Apple Podcasts, and Flattr micropayments. Drag and drop media files to add enclosures; Feeder can automatically tag and add artwork all popular podcast file types.
Feeder can publish your feed and any media files using FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 and WebDAV with a single click. Feeds can be scheduled for publication. Feeder can post to a blog, and announce new content on Twitter automatically.
New in Feeder 3:
- Refreshed Design with thumbnails and previews in the list
- Share extension and bookmarklets for adding links from other apps
- Swipe to delete items
- Markdown editing, converted to HTML in the feed
- Autosaved drafts for edited items with windows restored on relaunch
- Self-contained feeds with the content and settings for sharing with others
- Search and replace all links in a feed
- Many other new features and improvements
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to authorize Twitter sharing.
- Updated FTP software.
- Added an option to Advanced preferences to use backwards-compatible descriptions for Apple Podcasts feeds.
- Added support for Sparkle 1.21 and later. To use, choose View > Show Settings from the menu, select Sparkle Appcasting, set the framework version to Sparkle 1.21+ and enable “Automatically Generate EdDSA Signatures”, if necessary. Feeder will use the keys saved in your keychain by the Sparkle “generate_keys” tool.
- Added support for the sparkle:os (operating system) tag.
- Removed support for the Sparkle 1.1 framework, including the generation of MD5 sums.