App Store Best of 2016 *50% off for a Limited Time!*
Capture life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments, Day One's elegant interface makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
With Day One 2.0, we're proud to provide Day One Sync — a fast, free, and secure service for syncing your data between all your devices. Day One Sync lays the foundation for many new features: a web app, an IFTTT channel, private-key encryption, and more. In tandem with Day One Sync, you can also use iCloud for backups.
PLEASE NOTE: iCloud and Dropbox syncing *are not* supported in Day One 2.0. If using iCloud or Dropbox syncing is essential to you, use Day One Classic.
For more information, see: dayoneapp.com/faq2
“Day One, our favorite way to journal with your Apple devices, just got a huge update. Rebuilt from the ground up, the plethora of features that made Day One so great are still present.” — The Sweet Setup
- Multiple Photos per entry (up to ten inline photos)
- Multiple Journals (up to ten journals with unique colors and names)
- Day One Sync 2.0 (See dayoneapp.com/sync-faq for more details.)
- Map View
- Custom Reminders
- Entry Management (select, move, tag, and delete multiple entries at a time)
- Timeline Filters (star, tags, location, year, activity, and music)
- Timezone Support
- 3D Touch
- Local, Exportable Backups
“It's hard to make the best even better, but the sequel to Day One lives up to expectations—and then some.” — App Store Editor's Choice
- Passcode Lock with Touch ID
- Automatic metadata (location, weather, motion activity, step count, and music)
- Apple Watch App
- Tags and Stars
- Export to PDF with smart filters
- Today Extension
- Share Extension
- Export to PDF and plain text
- Elegant Markdown Editor
“The new Day One has a slicker design, a much bigger emphasis on photos, and a handful of new ways to filter your journal to see entries from a certain place or time or from a specific topic.” — Wired Magazine
Day One 2.0: dayoneapp.com/faq2
Day One Sync: dayoneapp.com/sync-faq
For technical assistance or other inquiries, email: [email protected]
- Tab and filter bars hide when scrolling.
- Option to toggle-off "On this Day" alerts in the Timeline added to Settings. (Settings > Reminders > On this Day Alerts)
- "View Plain Text" added to entry share options.
- URL scheme for Activity Feed created (dayone://activity).
- 3D Touch added to pins in map view.
- "Export All Entries" from iOS does not retain separate journals.
- Photos can only be added to bottom of entry.
- Creating a new entry from a reminder doesn't apply a journal.
- Timeline visible in multitasking when passcode is enabled.
- "Appearance" settings was labeled as "Style."
- 3D Touch not working on Timeline for previewing entries.
- Journal picker button moving in edit mode.
- "Sync Photos Over Cellular" moved from "Advanced" to "Sync" in Settings.