Find Your Lost Fitbit Fast. Need Help Finding Your Fitbit? Find Your Fitbit In Minutes. Try The App Now!
Over 100,000 lost Fitbits have been found in minutes with Find My Fitbit.
Thousands of five star ratings world wide!
Thank you for making Find My Fitbit the 25th most popular Health & Fitness App on the App Store!
Find My Fitbit works with your Fitbit Ace, Ace 2, Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR/2/3/4, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, Inspire 1/2/HR, One, Ultra, Sense, Surge, Versa, Versa Lite, and Versa 2/3.
The app can also find other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, and other fitness trackers!
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS
5/5 "Worked amazing. My 6y/o lost my fitbit one. I downloaded this and she used the app to find it, in literally 5 minutes. Great app!!" - Crystal
5/5 "I totally doubted this app would work. Proved me wrong!! Love this app!!" - Riakaz
5/5 "Found After 5 min just like some of the past reviews. Should be mandatory when setting up the Fitbit." -Wtot
We are so confident that you'll find your Fitbit we offer a full refund for the cost of the app if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose except your Fitbit.
BENEFITS OF FIND MY FITBIT
• Find your Fitbit in minutes. Not days or hours. Even finds Fitbits with a low battery
• Save hundreds of dollars to replace your lost Fitbit
• Use the app anytime you or a family member loses a Fitbit
• Make finding your Fitbit fun. Not stressful. Use the Cold, Warm, Hot game to find your Fitbit
• Extremely easy to use. Anyone, any age, can navigate the app
• Responsive App support. Contact us if you need help
Downloading Find My Fitbit before losing your Fitbit is not required, but will help you find it faster. Every minute counts before the battery runs out!
Taking your time and walking slowly is key to finding your lost Fitbit fast
Bluetooth signals can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. Your Fitbit could be in a room directly above, below or next to you
HOW IT WORKS
Find My Fitbit gamifies finding your lost Fitbit by playing the Cold, Warmer, Hot game
• See your Fitbit in the App
• Walk around slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. Simple as that. You found your Fitbit!
Cannot find a Fitbit that
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 75-100 feet from a iPhone/iPad
For email support go to findmyfitnessband.com/support - Please email us before posting a negative review or asking a question in a review. We cannot respond to questions posted in a review
• Finds any Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth Low Energy signal
• Smart Finder technology that has been technically optimized for Fitbit devices to find your Fitbit faster
• Displays the last time your Fitbit was seen
• Works with all iPhone 4s and above
• Works with all iPad 3 and above
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country, which is displayed in the app
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find My Fitbit - Finder App For Your Lost Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product
The ultimate finder app for Fitbits and other devices!
- Added favorite devices
- Added support for Sense, Charge 4, Charge 3, Inspire, Inspire HR, Versa 2, Ace, and Ace 2
- Added support for other Bluetooth devices like AirPods, Apple Pencil, Apple Watch, iPhone
- Added support for iOS dark mode!
- Now tags your Fitbit so you know which Fitbit is yours when multiple Fitbit are detected in your area.