MaxCurve is a professional photo editor, which has the most comprehensive curve editing function and all the editing features you want, and now supports RAW format.
MaxCurve achieves great innovation with 28 curves, most of which users have never seen on other apps. Even Photoshop can't achieve such an exquisite adjustment performance. Furthermore, HDR, layer, channel, mask, preset, blend mode, opacity, crop and vignette are available. MaxCurve is able to edit every detail of your photos to its maximum design and also help to perfectly reconstruct your photography works. It's an indispensable app for photographers, and an essential tool serving as great assistant for artists.
"MaxCurve should satisfy even the most perfectionist image editors."
"Take your iPhone photography to new levels with MaxCurve."
-- App Advice
"MaxCurve brings professional image editing that even goes beyond some of the Photoshop curve functions. Recommended."
-- Life in LoFi
"Even more powerful desktop applications like Photoshop don’t offer the same level of control over some of their adjustments as MaxCurve does through its diverse range of curves tools."
-- iPhone Photography School
- RGB, Red, Green and Blue curves
- CMYK, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black curves
- Contrast/Lightness curve
- Exposure/Lightness curve, like shadow/highlight in Photoshop
- Gamma/Lightness curve
- Temperature/Lightness curve
- Lightness/Hue curve, like hue/saturation in Photoshop
- Black & White/Hue curve, best BW tool ever
- Hue curve, like hue/saturation in Photoshop
- Hue/Saturation curve
- Hue/Lightness curve, like color balance in Photoshop
- Saturation curve
- Saturation/Hue curve
- Saturation/Lightness curve
- a curve
- a/Luminosity curve
- Copy a to b curve
- b curve
- b/Luminosity curve
- Copy b to a curve
- Luminosity curve
- Manage curves using maximum 40 layers
- Add color or texture layer, and set blend modes like in Photoshop
- Adjust blending opacity using curves
- Add mask for every layer
- RGB, CMYK, HSL and LAB channels
- Check and adjust channels separately
- HDR brings a stunning look to your image by using one image
- Crop, rotation, mirror and ratio tools
- Sharpness, blur, grain and vignette options
- Powerful history function with snapshot
SYNC TO PHOTOSHOP
- MaxCurve can be linked to your Mac or PC's Photoshop using Wi-Fi, import images from Photoshop and export them back again after processing
- Output presets as the format of 3D LUT, and use them in the function named 'Color Lookup' of Photoshop
- You can perform collaborative work with Photoshop like a plugin, first of its kind ever created
- Process and save images as FULL size without downscaling resolution
- Support for JPEG, TIFF, PNG and RAW (CRW, CR2, DNG, ARW, RAF, ORF, NEF, MRW, PEF, and others)
- Reserve EXIF and GPS information as original picture
- Choice of export quality
- Analyze pictures by professional histogram and gradient map
- Open MaxCurve in system's Photos app, and have it serve as a filter extension
- Support is available for split view on iPad and 3D touch
- Save curves into presets for subsequent and future use
- We set up an online curve sharing platform for users to share photography artworks and curves without registration
- Find inspiration on a publication highlighting creativity from around the globe
- Save curves of other photographers to local presets
Have suggestions or problems? Contact us via email: support@ maxcurve. net
- It has additional powerful history function with snapshot to MaxCurve to help you with ‘undo’ and ‘redo’ freely and also compare the difference from multiple snapshots.
- Modified mask icon into preview mode when a mask is added to the layer.
- It works to fix copyright issue in EXIF data. I’m so sorry that I’ve been wrong to understand this field for a long time. So those pictures which really need copyright protection have been added the copyright of MaxCurve. Thanks goes to darklydrawn, Dave and Robin.
- It works to fix issue when apply presets with texture layer to pictures but the texture map is wrong. Thanks goes to 言次.
- Fixed the issue with loading the original photo instead of the modified one after edit a photo in Photos app. Thanks goes to Marcello.
- Fixed the crash with adjusting node on curves. Thanks goes to Per.
After one year development, MaxCurve has become the most professional image editor in App Store. I spent a lot of time to develop the new features, but without enough time to make a basic tutorial. I'm here to find an expert who wants to make a pro tutorial with html format for MaxCurve. And I'll buy it if the job is perfect. If you're interested in this challenge, and have the skill of photography and html, please contact me at support @ maxcurve . net.