◆ 30% discount until the end of this week ◆
Interactive encyclopedia with a collection of biographies of the greatest composers (according to the NY Times), in a single application.
Study the biographies of great people through interactive reading:
1. Why did Bach go to church dressed as a poor schoolteacher?
2. Why did Mozart write a melody that can not be played for Salieri?
3. How could Beethoven write music after losing his hearing completely?
4. Why did Schubert try to get acquainted with Goethe, and why did it not work?
5. What is the famous work of Chopin devoted to the dog of George Sand?
6. How many women did commit suicide because of their love for Debussy?
7. Why did Wagner need black horses at the premiere of the opera «The Valkyrie»?
8. Why did Verdi buy all the hurdy-gurdy, on which musicians tried to play his music?
9. What did Rachmaninov in the performance of variations when there was coughing in the hall?
10. Why did Brahms consider Wagner as his enemy and never wrote operas?
Become a real expert and participate in the global rankings of erudites!