The world's #1 mobile post-capture focus camera, Live Focus lets you can take a picture immediately and then change the focus point later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments.
• https://livefocus.app | email@example.com | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store homepage and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks, all Livegraphers in all over the world.
• We've starting to support the dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5).
• Don't Worry. "Live Focusing" is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Pixel-level image stabilization support since iOS 11.
• Independent special "Camera roll" for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the viewfinder.
• 30 Premium quality real-time filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview of the album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus
• Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone 7/7 Plus
• Minor bug fixes.
Highlights of the previous update:
+ Since version 1.9,
• Pixel-level image stabilization feature is added for iOS 11 users!
+ Since version 1.8,
• Started to support iPhone X
+ Since version 1.7,
• Much improved the accuracy and stability for adjusting lens position. It might be difficult to recognize, but the significant update for the next something!
• From version 1.7, Torchlight you select will turn on when capturing process has started. Now it will not be immediately turned on.
+ Since version 1.6, Significant capture, processing speed and stability improvements.
+ Since version 1.5, Live Focus has started dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus.
+ Since version 1.4, Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone7/7 Plus has been added.
+ Since version 1.3.4, All of In-App purchasing premium filters are unlocked forever for everyone.
+ Since version 1.3, Added amazing new feature you've been waiting for: High-resolution output support up to 4K.
• A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
• Huge memory usage improvements that make high-res output possible.
+ Since version 1.2, Added the new LF mode, "Vertical Focal Points": Click the right button.
+ Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
• Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
• 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
• Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than "5 Focal Points" mode.
+ Since version 1.1.1, You can export all of the live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in the sharing view.
+ Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
• Since version 1.1, exposure will be locked while shooting.
• GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.