• Live Focus had been featured on the App Store home page and various sections from 90+ countries. Thanks all Live-Focusers in all over the world.
• https://postfoc.us | [email protected] | @lfcamera | #LiveFocus
Live Focus, Totally innovative way to take a picture in mobile has come. Now shoot a picture immediately, and then focus it later. From now on, Do not miss your small precious moments with the Live Focus.
• Don't Worry. "Live Focusing" is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
• Independent special "Camera roll" for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
• 3 LF(Live Focus) modes: 5 Focal Points / Vertical Focal Points / Full Range
• Revolutionary 4K Ultra high-resolution output support for the latest devices.
• One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the view finder.
• 30 Premium quality realtime filters.
• Manual exposure control
• Quick preview in album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
• Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
• Four 3D Touch quick actions support.
• Some internal minor modifications in preparation for iOS 10.
Highlights of the previous update :
+ Since version 1.3, Added amazing new feature you've been waiting for: High resolution output support up to 4K.
• A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
• Huge performance and memory usage improvements that makes high-res output possible.
+ Since version 1.2, Added the new LF mode, "Vertical Focal Points": Click the right button.
+ Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
• Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
• 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
• Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than "5 Focal Points" mode.
+ Since version 1.1.1, You can export all of live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in sharing view.
+ Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
• Since version 1.1, exposure will be locked while shooting.
• GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.