◉ 25% discount for this week ◉
Interactive encyclopedia with a collection of biographies of the greatest artists (according to the NY Times), in a single application.
Study the biographies of great people through interactive reading:
1. Why did Van Gogh give a piece of his ear to one of the visitors of a brothel?
2. What Claude Monet spent 100,000 francs on, which he won in the lottery?
3. Why did Dürer add the magic square to his Melancholia engraving?
4. What the Holy Inquisition wanted to burn Francisco Goya for at the stake?
5. Why was Picasso accused of stealing the Mona Lisa painting from the Louvre?
6. Why did Matisse quit his job and started painting after appendectomy?
7. Why did Rembrandt not allow examining his paintings up-close?
8. What did Rubens encrypt in his The Gods of Mount Olympus painting?
9. Why did Dali sometimes sleep sitting on a chair with a heavy key in his hand?
10. Why did Frida Kahlo try to commit suicide several times?
Become a real expert and participate in the global rankings of erudites!