Welcome WWDC 2017，Swift three year birthday!!!
A.BIG.T use network extension Technology.This app is designed for advanced user and may require some level of professional knowledge to use, if you don't know how to use, you maybe ask somebody for a help.
Capture all HTTP/HTTPS/TCP traffic from any applications on your device, and redirect to an HTTP/SOCKS5 proxy server following highly configurable rules;
* Today Extension, Quick start/stop VPN Connection
* Record and display HTTP request and response header sent from your iOS devices;
* Configure rules using domain match, domain suffix, domain keyword, CIDR IP range ;
* Import rules from URL or iTunes File Sharing;
* SOCKS5 authentication supported.
When use URL download:
a URL must use base64 encode, after scan Qrcode , will auto download
* Block ads by domain rules;
* Work on cellular network.
* support scan Qrcode add proxy server
Qrcode string format (scheme://methd:[email protected]_ipaddress:server_port base64encode)
* enable Today Extension will add New VPN profile, two profile don't share status
* HTTP pipelining not full work, some http response header maybe parse failure.
* IPv6 is not supported.
add iCloud sync config
add proxy chain support