◼ 50% discount for this week ◼
Interactive encyclopedia with a collection of biographies of the greatest politicians (according to the NY Times), in a single application.
Study the biographies of great people through interactive reading:
1. Why did the young Napoleon attempt to enlist in the Russian army?
2. Why did Cleopatra secretly enter the chambers of Caesar, hidden in a knapsack?
3. Why was Abraham Lincoln reburied 17 times after his death?
4. Why were simple tomatoes used to poison George Washington?
5. Why did Peter I award medals to the most inveterate drunks?
6. What role did Grigory Rasputin play in the fate of Nicholas II?
7. Why did Mahatma Gandhi write two letters to Hitler?
8. What book had the most influence on the views of Martin Luther King?
9. Why did Churchill ask Truman to launch a nuclear attack on the USSR?
10. Why did Stalin not believe the reports that Hitler attacked the USSR?
Become a real expert and participate in the global rankings of erudites!