Change the colors of your photos without altering their tonal range with this innovative iOS app.
Colors AlTaglio brings to photo processing on iOS, for the first time ever, a technique used by painters called Gamut Masking.
Since it works in the HUSL colorspace it can modify the hues of an image without altering its perceptual lightness, thus preserving the original tonal range. It’s the first photo processing app that works with this colorspace and the first one that lets you apply a gamut mask to a photo.
- Change the colors of your photos using gamut masks.
- Preserve the contrast and tonal range of your images after every edit.
- Set the neutral color of the gamut mask.
- Change the hues of an image by rotating the color wheel.
- Colors AlTaglio includes an iOS Photos extension so it’s easy to add it to your workflows.
- Colors AlTaglio leverages the Metal language and it's blazing fast.
If you enjoy using Colors AlTaglio, please consider leaving a review on the App Store, thanks!
- Fixes a UI glitch on the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6S Plus.
- Disables the swipe to go back gesture on the editing screen because it conflicted with mask transformations.