IMPORTANT: Planar Conquest is compatible only with iPad 3 & newer devices, iPhone 5 & newer. It’s NOT compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad Mini and earlier devices.
Become an all-powerful Sorcerer Lord and lead one of 8 different races to the ultimate victory. Explore multiple planes of existence, raid dungeons, and conquer cities. Expand your armies, cast mighty spells, and summon godly creatures to do your bidding.
“eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” - Planar Conquest is a massive fantasy 4X strategy game inspired by the immortal classic, Master of Magic by Microprose (1994). A combination of excellent depth known from Civilization and epic fantasy battles from Heroes of Might and Magic make for an immersive and complex strategy experience tailor-made for iOS devices.
Create your own Sorcerer Lord
Customize your character and lead one of 8 wildly different races, choosing between 40+ character traits and mastering over 300 spells from 13 schools of magic.
Explore an imaginative fantasy universe
Conquer, rule and exploit 7 distinct planes of existence, each of them filled with riches, mysteries and dangers.
Expand your empire
Build new cities and rise to power thanks to 50 different city improvements and 160 unit types, ranging from rank-and-file soldiers to mythical dragons.
Raise an unstoppable army
Recruit and equip legendary heroes to command your armies, level up your warriors and support them with an arsenal of deadly spells to quench any resistance.
Streamlined, not simplified
A PC strategy game streamlined for iOS without any gameplay concessions. Experience the full depth of an epic conflict spanning multiple worlds and hundreds of units. A must have for any strategy fan!
NOTE: Base game features 3 planes and 4 races. Additional planes and races are available as in-game purchases.
- Units standing on Circle of Protection are now correctly debuffed when battle ends
- Wall of Fire wasn't dealing any damage
- Thunderclap and Static Charge no longer ingnore saving throws
- Issues with previous/next slot arrows when equipping items
- Forgotten Camp's description
- Issues with Recall Hero spell
- Duplicating spells in hero's spellbook
- Problems with something that looked like super-sized mithril cart
- Issue when autoresolving combat after charming enemy units
- Issues with escaping units during autoresolve
- Incorrect rounding of unrest in cities
- Issues with casting a combat enchantment in multiple battles
- Issues with multiple spell infusions
- Infused spell description in spellbook (for damage-type boosts)
- Expanded city radius
- Disembarking on city tile
- Nature's Eyes now correclty update visibility range instead of exploring tiles
- Spell resistance description ("A succe" on skills panel)
- White text in white system keyboard (android)
- Animation speed was increased by 1 every time options panel was opened
- Issues with power saving toggle
- Disappearing unit when casting unit enchantment if another unit in target army already has it
- Guardians were not saved/loaded for Altar of Titans
- Added Polish language support
- Increased momentum on all draggable panels
- Added tooltips for offered spells and items in diplomacy panel
- Hero's icon on level up panel will now open full unit panel
- Added tooltips for spell circles on mirror panel
- Added notifications for enemy planar, lord and global spells, siphon constructed/converted
- Grey Mages can now destroy walls
- Skills tab colors
- Scrollable panels can no longer be dragged beyond their limits
- Several gui tweaks
- You can now rename cities (by tapping on name in cities panel)
- Added locate button for cities panel