IMPORTANT: Planar Conquest is compatible only with iPad 3 & newer devices, iPhone 5 & newer. It’s NOT compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad Mini and earlier devices.
Become an all-powerful Sorcerer Lord and lead one of 8 different races to the ultimate victory. Explore multiple planes of existence, raid dungeons, and conquer cities. Expand your armies, cast mighty spells, and summon godly creatures to do your bidding.
“eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate” - Planar Conquest is a massive fantasy 4X strategy game inspired by the immortal classic, Master of Magic by Microprose (1994). A combination of excellent depth known from Civilization and epic fantasy battles from Heroes of Might and Magic make for an immersive and complex strategy experience tailor-made for iOS devices.
Create your own Sorcerer Lord
Customize your character and lead one of 8 wildly different races, choosing between 40+ character traits and mastering over 300 spells from 13 schools of magic.
Explore an imaginative fantasy universe
Conquer, rule and exploit 7 distinct planes of existence, each of them filled with riches, mysteries and dangers.
Expand your empire
Build new cities and rise to power thanks to 50 different city improvements and 160 unit types, ranging from rank-and-file soldiers to mythical dragons.
Raise an unstoppable army
Recruit and equip legendary heroes to command your armies, level up your warriors and support them with an arsenal of deadly spells to quench any resistance.
Streamlined, not simplified
A PC strategy game streamlined for iOS without any gameplay concessions. Experience the full depth of an epic conflict spanning multiple worlds and hundreds of units. A must have for any strategy fan!
NOTE: Base game features 3 planes and 4 races. Additional planes and races are available as in-game purchases.
- fixed: crash caused by a defeated AI checking spell cost
- fixed: wrong spell cost calculations on other planes
- fixed: cheaper spell costs in nodes not recognized
- fixed: wrack potentially crashing the game
- fixed: wrong building costs for some races
- fixed: a few missing text strings
- fixed: heroes sometimes having new spells in their spellbooks cloned and cloned and cloned and cloned again
- fixed: static charge saving throw doing nothing
- fixed: cartographer discipline having wrong fog of war state
- fixed: wrong RP gain showing after capturing Old Libraries
- fixed: Mystic discipline now properly shows power gain in cities
- fixed: game rarely doubling all spell effects on units
- fixed: stored strategic spells having their boosts zeroed
- tweaked: Crusade spell now works on normal units only (not heroes)