Instantly correct lighting and exposure and transform your photos and videos into something extraordinary.
Relight is a realtime HDR app with eight unique modes that correct lighting and exposure issues, add artistic HDR effects, enhance details, and more. With single image HDR tone mapping techniques, you can edit your existing photos and you’ll see the effects in your camera preview before you snap - letting you capture HDR images without missing a moment. Relight lets your camera see closer to what you see.
Relight also allows you to apply HDR effects to your videos and record live 1080P HDR videos on supported devices.
Optimized for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus with 3D Touch Quick Actions, Peek and Pop photo and editing comparison previews.
Over 50 artistic and photo enhancement/correction presets across eight special modes:
• Enhance - Improve lighting, contrast, and color to give your photos a more natural to the eye look
• Low Light - Improve dim lighting and correct exposure problems
• Artistic - Add creative HDR effects to your photos
• Clarity - Bring out details and enhance local contrast to make your photos stand out
• Sky - Enhance contrast in the sky to create a distinct look
• Dramatic - Heighten the emotion of your photos with bold lighting
• Overexposure - Improve washed out and overexposed photos
• Fog - Reduce fog and haze to bring life to otherwise dull photos
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Realtime HDR lets you see the effect before you snap, so you don’t miss a second
• Full range of adjustments to get just the right look
• Over 50 unique color filters to make your photos special
• Load photos from your Camera Roll, iCloud, and other Albums
• Share your creations on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Support for TIFF and other output formats
• Transform your videos with HDR effects (requires iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPod Touch 6 or later)
• Record live 1080P HDR videos (requires iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, or later)
• Quickly edit your last photo with the Relight Today Widget
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana.
• Bug fixes and other improvements
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have any questions or comments, email us at [email protected]