Instantly correct lighting and exposure and transform your photos into something extraordinary.
Relight is a realtime HDR app with eight unique modes that correct lighting and exposure issues, add artistic HDR effects, enhance details, and more. With single image HDR tone mapping techniques, you can edit your existing photos and you’ll see the effects in your camera preview before you snap - letting you capture HDR images without missing a moment. Relight lets your camera see closer to what you see.
Optimized for the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus with 3D Touch Quick Actions, Peek and Pop photo and editing comparison previews.
Over 50 artistic and photo enhancement/correction presets across eight special modes:
• Enhance - Improve lighting, contrast, and color to give your photos a more natural to the eye look
• Low Light - Improve dim lighting and correct exposure problems
• Artistic - Add creative HDR effects to your photos
• Clarity - Bring out details and enhance local contrast to make your photos stand out
• Sky - Enhance contrast in the sky to create a distinct look
• Dramatic - Heighten the emotion of your photos with bold lighting
• Overexposure - Improve washed out and overexposed photos
• Fog - Reduce fog and haze to bring life to otherwise dull photos
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
• Realtime HDR lets you see the effect before you snap, so you don’t miss a second
• Full range of adjustments to get just the right look
• Over 50 unique color filters to make your photos special
• Load photos from your Camera Roll, iCloud, and other Albums
• Share your creations on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Support for TIFF and other output formats
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana.
The new version of Relight is optimized for the iPad Pro, adds undo/redo, improves cropping, and more.
• Optimized for the iPad Pro
• Undo, redo, and reset
• Improved cropping with rotation
• Metadata improvements
• Bug fixes and other improvements
We’d love to hear what you think! If you have any questions or comments, email us [email protected]