Use your 23andMe or Anestry.com genetic test results to find your optimum health and fitness needs.
My Genetic Health allows you to effectively manage your health and fitness based on your personal genetic results. This is the first genetic application that delivers clear, easy-to-read results to the user in a portable format. My Genetic Health provides you information concerning the following:
- Your Body Type - what your muscles are best built for
- Diet and exercise information based on your unique genetic results
- Potential vitamin deficiencies as well as natural sources for these vitamins
- Responses to several major pharmaceuticals, allowing you to avoid the trial period many doctors place onto their patients
- Disease predispositions: a section that correlates your genetic data with research showing common disease associations.
- Many more important genes that have a major impact on both health and well being
Along with the very clear, easy to interpret information, we have also added the Raw Data that was used to determine your results. You will find this data at the end of every result, allowing you to further research.
My Genetic Health will be constantly updating the database to give you new results as soon as the research is released.
NOTE: This application was built for users with a 23andMe account. With that said, we have also added the ability for those with Ancestry.com, Family Tree DNA, and DeCODE accounts to upload their raw data files, though some results will be missing. This is due to 23andMe testing for all of the genetic variations required for this app where the other companies do not.
My Genetic Health is not a medical tool. Always consult with your physician before making any lifestyle changes.
- Updated Add On Screen
- Fixed minor issues.