"In the end, we picked Disconnect as our favorite [privacy] tool because it was the easiest to understand.” The New York Times, February 17, 2016.
Super simple to use, Disconnect Pro empowers you to control your privacy and makes your iOS experience faster and safer, and also improves battery life and reduces wasted cellular data. Disconnect Pro gives you the ability to block and visualize tracking across your entire device, protecting you inside all the apps and browsers you use.
- Over 50 million people use our software
- Amazing accolades include winning the 2015 Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, CNN, Wired, and many more
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations like the EFF and Mozilla
About Disconnect Pro:
- Blocks invisible tracking and next generation malware (malvertising) threats
- Allows you to actually see the trackers we block
- Accelerates page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
- Unlike browser specific products, Disconnect Pro protects you across all your applications, including mobile browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc.)
- Fixes IPv6 bug (should resolve errors some T-Mobile users received)
- Adds in approximate time and data saved metrics
- Adds German localization
- v1.23 adds bug fix
NOTE: If you experience any issues please email us at [email protected]