ChordUp is a chord musical instrument and MIDI controller with a unique fast-access chord selector.
PERFECT FOR QUICK CHORD EXPLORATION
Unique chord selector allows you to play any available chord instantly. You don't need to make any pre-configurations or presets. Just tap on the key button and slide your finger to the required chord type. With a little practice you will be able to select any chord in a fraction of a second.
PLAY EASILY ANY RHYTHM PATTERN
Three playing surfaces allows you to easily play any rhythm pattern: power chords, full chords, bass and chord, strumming or arpeggios.
CONTROL OTHER APPS OR HARDWARE
You can use ChordUp to control your favourite soft or hard synthesizer through Core MIDI connection or though Audiobus 3 MIDI ports.
• 108 available chords (9 chord types for each of the 12 notes).
• 10 embedded instruments: Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Guitar, Organ, Accordion, Vibraphone, Strings, 3 synth sounds.
• 12 pads surface (for piano like parts)
• 6 strings surface (for guitar strumming, power chords and arpeggios)
• Expression pad surface (allows to play full chords and control an expression parameter at the same time)
• Smart sustain. With the sustain enabled, when you switch chords, only the notes of the current chord that don't belong to the next chord are muted.
• Octave shifting.
• Chord locking. You can lock one chord type for a chord button.
• Buttons size adjustment on iPad.
• CoreMIDI support.
• Audiobus support (Audio sender port, MIDI sender port)
AUDIOBUS 3 SUPPORT!
ChordUp now provides Audiobus audio sender port and MIDI sender port.
CONTROL BUTTONS LAYOUT OPTIMIZED
Control buttons are now placed only by the corners of chord selector grid, minimising the chance of accidentally tapping on them when selecting a chord.
MUTE GESTURE SETTINGS ADDED
You can now enable and disable mute gesture and adjust the delay parameter for it.
-Minor bug fixes