PolySpeak is a lightweight, easy to use translation keyboard for your smartphone. Type the text in your language, and translate it to the desired language simply by switching over to PolySpeak keyboard and pressing translate.
To activate PolySpeak go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... and select PolySpeak
1) Swap button to easily swap 'From' and 'To' languages.
2) Undo/Redo buttons to go back to previous and current translation.
3) 'From' and 'To' language choices are saved for future use so you don't have to select them when you come back to PolySpeak later.
4) 'Emoji' translation: translate an English text to Emoji. For e.g., try translating 'I love the city of New York'. Currently we only support translation from English to Emoji. But in future versions we plan to support from other languages to Emoji as well.
5) Language pickers show "MOST USED BY YOU" and "POPULAR" languages for easy access.
6) Translate between 85+ languages (the most that any translate keyboard offers currently!).
- Fix layout issues in iPhone X