You can interactively navigate through the space and visualize Earth, Moon and Sun system. Explore the phases of the Moon, day and night on earth, revolution of earth around Sun - all in 3D !
1. What causes different phases of the moon as seen from Earth
2. What causes day and night on Earth
3. The cause for seasons and why the poles have 6 months of summer/winter
4. Why solar eclipse doesn't happen on every new moon - although moon appears to come in between Sun and Earth on every new moon
5. Does Earth, Sun and Moon all lie in the same plane?
- Touch drag to navigate in horizontal / vertical directions
- Pinch zoom in / out in any view
- You can navigate the space in three dimensions !
- Perform several activities to understand some solid concepts
You can view Earth, Sun and Moon system from different angles and understand what causes Full moon, New Moon, Quarter Moons and Crescent moons.
Realistic graphics have been used for Earth and Moon for enriched experience.