***Note this game is recommended for iPhone 6/iPad Air 2 and higher***
Experience the mobile exclusive only on iOS:
Alone in a mysterious land, follow a father and son on a voyage to find home after the loss of their beloved wife and mother. They will endure a daunting journey of towering buildings and beautiful vistas using the ancient portals they happened upon. Equipped with only his bow and devastating dash attack, the father must fight against the wildlife and the machines while keeping the son fed and rested.
Widower's Sky is a game about adventure, survival and family. Like chapters in a novel, you play through the future while listening to the past until the two timelines converge and the story reaches it's climax.
• Gorgeous landscapes: Beautiful and varied worlds to explore. Stick to the path set before you or take your time wandering, it's up to you.
• Engaging soundtrack: A hauntingly moving score that reacts to your progression.
• The world: Living environments, including docile and vicious wildlife, set the stage for an ancient history that was ahead of it's time.
• Engaging story told through narration that reveals itself through the chapters of the game.
• Just the right amount of everything. A mix of puzzle, platforming and survival
• A mix of enemies ranging from machines to wildlife
• Compatible with MFi controllers
• Make use of your hardware with stunning graphics
• A helpful dog!
A game by Michael Warren
-Simplified tutorial level
-See your objectives with the mini map, turn it off in the Main Menu for full immersion
-Aiming sensitivity slider in Main Menu
-Mini Map toggle
-Slight level updates
Revised Dog Follow
-If your dog is far away, choose Follow in the dog menu to bring him close
-Sound volume carries to new level
-Aim camera sensitivity
-Aiming is now default when equipping bow and arrow