Bring the Simple back to your shopping list.
Simply Shopping is a minimalist shopping list app for everyday needs. Download your copy now to get a no hassle shopping list on your phone that will make your life a lot easier.
Simply shopping is an intuitive and simple way to organize your shopping list. We give you the most essential features that everyone needs in a grocery list app and cut the extras that nobody is going to use. This way we ensure that our app is simple to use for everyone and light. We understand the core features that busy people needs in a grocery list app and created this app accordingly.
There’s no layers of complexity or fancy tricks that require reading a manual.
Why use Simply Shopping:
• User friendly. Our app is intuitive and easy to navigate.
• Easy to use. It is as simple as tapping a button and typing down the items you need.
• Attractive design. We use an attractive color scheme that is maximized for your eyes’ comfort.
• Lightweight. Simply Shopping only takes seconds to download and take very little of your phone storage.
• Economical. This app cost less than a cup of coffee but you will find that you will save a lot of time and energy organizing your shopping lists.
To use Simply Shopping, first, download and install Simply Shopping. Open and create a shopping list. Tap the round “basket” button and add items to your grocery list. Double tap to mark items from your grocery list as bought. This way you won’t mark the items accidentally when you are holding your phone in one hand and pushing trolley with the other.
Layers upon layers of dust have been blown off the code and we've inserted some new things.
- Added support for the iPhone X
- Made a mistake? Added an edit option when you drag the item to the left.
- Added a Today Screen widget so you can quickly see what items you need to buy without unlocking your phone.
- Added a counter in the app for those who have large lists and want to know how many items are remaining.
- Added a new option in settings to keep the screen active while the app is running.
- Added iCloud syncing support
- Reduced the size of the item cells so you can see more on the screen at once.
Fixed some bugs..
- Fixed the bug with the + button being not responsive.
- Fixed the bug where re-ordering items resulted in a crash.
Oh and a new app icon.