***** Rated with 5 stars by TheiPhoneMom *****
Enlighten your kids about spring in a fun and educational setting.
"One of the best educational apps for preschoolers. Thanks for a smart app!" - MomBlogSociety.com
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
Spring is the season for new growth, blooming flowers and baby animals. It’s a fun and exciting time for outdoor adventures, and with this app your child can apply what they’ve learned in the game to their backyard or local park environment.
Using the animated elements kids love from cartoons in a real world setting, they’ll be virtual farmers and have so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning at the same time. It’s entertaining and educational.
• Easy navigation for Under 5’s to play on their own
• Your children will understand where their fresh produce comes from
• Grow vegetables, hatch and care for baby birds and keep pests out of the garden
• Almost every element offers new discovery and activity – children can tap the tree, bees, birds, fox and snail to learn and play more
• Children get to color in Easter eggs and are rewarded with new colors as they complete milestones and objectives
• Future updates and releases will incorporate weather changes and the other seasons giving children a complete understanding of a ‘Year in the Garden’
MOM AND CHILD APPROVED
“Most games tend to be very quick and repetitive; Kindergarten Kids: Hello Spring keeps my children entertained and engaged better than some of the other apps we’ve bought” – Ruby Pearl Buttons
“My toddler loves to imitate the noises the rabbit makes through the game, and my pre-schooler has started asking questions when we’re out and about that are linked to what they’ve learned in the game” – Carlos C.
“This game is a lot of fun – I know my children are learning at the same time but they just really enjoy watching their garden grow and painting their eggs” – Jarrah R.
Kindergarten Kids: Hello Spring is available to purchase in the App Store Now.
MADE BY PARENTS
Clapenjoy aren’t just a team of talented app and game developers. The directors’ first and favourite roles are being parents to their two young sons.
As a family who value education and having a good time, they wanted to make sure that their children were able to enjoy mobile and tablet technology in an enriching and educational way without taking away the fun gameplay elements that youngsters find so appealing.
Find out more at Clapenjoy.com.
Bug fixes, performance and size improvements.