This cat's got problems.
Marooned on a moon where the currency is bananas, Jasper's rocket wasn't designed for paws and is horribly fuel inefficient. Luckily, a chain of service stations operated by monkeys accepts bananas for fuel. But just how far can Jasper get on such an alien moon orbiting a gas giant in a remote binary system, while avoiding prowling flying saucers?
"A kind and caring endless flyer with some nice ideas that's great for casual play" - PocketGamer
"It’s part awkward endless rocketing, part delicate spaceship landing, and all adorable cat astronaut anxiety." - GameZebo
"Seem rather ridiculous? Well, it is, but delightfully so." - Couch Games
• Procedurally generated terrain
• 120 progressively challenging goals
• Fluid, physics based flying in either direction
• Dreamy zen gameplay, visuals and original sound track
• Dynamic lighting from multiple suns, a gas giant and shooting stars
• Game Center integration with high score and best distance leaderboards
• Ever changing weather conditions including thunderstorms, snow and rainbows
• Beautiful nighttime flying with twinkling stars and glowing, gently swaying alien plants
• Includes one plucky black cat, monkeys, flying saucers and timid droids in need of a lift
Support for iOS 11 & iPhone X.