Missing Translation is pixel art game with a very characteristic style, both for its bizarre characters (aliens) and its careful design in black and white.
Set in a western post-modern world, we can choose between 2 characters (male and female) to solve over 100 puzzles that catch us in the game for hours. The various puzzles that are featured in Missing Translation will make us use our wits if we are to discover the end of this curious adventure
One of the greatest virtues of Missing Translation is that it includes an original language that we have to decipher in order to find the way home. These incredible challenges will hook us on to our devices for long time before we can decipher all the enigmas.
+ Incredible design in Pixel Art
+ Graphics in black and white
+ More than 100 puzzles to solve
+ Discover an unique language
+ Beautiful Original Sound Track composed for the occasion
+ A full town to explore and interact with the villagers
Missing Translation has also been awarded many times, chosen Best Game of the Japan Weekend, Best Original Idea in hoPLAY and 3rd place in the Big Indie Pitch. To top it off Missing Translation has 4 nominations in the 2015 Gamelab Awards including Best Game of the Year!
- Pocket Gamer (7/10): "...three different puzzle-types has 25 increasingly challenging levels."
- El Jugón de Móvil (8,4/10)
- AppsZoom (8,8/10)
- Videojuegos y Consolas (8,5/10)
- Best creative design finalist (hoPLAY)
- Best sound finalist (hoPLAY)
- Best game (Three-headed Monkey Awards)
- Best game of the year (Gamelab)
- Best PC game (Gamelab)
- Best design (Gamelab)
- Best debut game (Gamelab)
- Excellence in Game Design (DevGaMM)
- Best Indie Game (DevGaMM)
- Game Lynch Award (DevGaMM)
Ludipe(@Ludipe) - Production | Code | Design
Gustavo(@gustavo__san) - Art | Testing
Albert(@Albert_composer) - Music | Testing
Tice(@ticebilla) - Sound Design | Testing
GamesBoosters - Marketing | Publishing
¡Enjoy our game and have lot of fun!
Get more information on our webpage: www.missingtranslation.com/